1. When you receive a badge on CN, you will be notified through system notification and email. The badge will automatically appear on your CN profile/portfolio.
2. Badges awarded from an institution course or your institution admin will have a green check mark next to them, meaning they are certified by CourseNetworking.
3. You can easily share your badge to social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. You can also share your badge to Mozilla Backpack, in an email or share the link.
4. Easily download your badge with metadata to your local computer. You can then upload the badge to other badge platforms that follow the Open Badges Standard.
5. Hide your badge by clicking "Hide Badge". Only you can see hidden badges, other users cannot. You may have to refresh your page in order to see the hidden badge. To unhide it simply do the same thing only click "unhide badge."
6. Archive Badge puts a badge to Archive. You can bring the badge back to your ePortfolio anytime. Please read Archive ePortfolio Content for more details.
7. If you’re worried about privacy, hide course info on badges by checking the "Hide Course Info on Badges" box. Once the box is checked, only you can see the name of the course where you received the badge. Your ePortfolio visitors won't.