The CN LMS is available for individual educators to create an account, create their courses, and teach their students. However, each individual user can only create two free personal courses (one Classic LMS course and one Pathway LMS course), and two paid personal courses with limited course members and duration. Read this article for more details. We encourage institutions that need an LMS to obtain a CN license to benefit from unlimited institutional courses and many other advanced features and services. The list below shows features and services are only available to licensed institutions and their users:
CN Features available to individual users of a licensed institution:
- Upload large files up to 200MB/file(institution may purchase a larger file size). This is in contrast to 10MB/file for CN public users.
- Use CN email features
- Upload files directly from Google Drive, DropBox, and other cloud storage apps
- Record short videos and audios on CN
- Get official 'verified' status on artifacts and courses taken on CN LMS
- Use format templates for Showcases
- Create versions of their ePortfolio
CN Features available to licensed institutions:
- Unlimited number of courses with unlimited course members.
- Courses are available throughout the entire license period.
- Access to both course types: Classic LMS and Pathway LMS.
- Payment System for selling CN courses to CN users and the public.
- LMS for Zoom App that integrates with Zoom.
- Through CN Channel (institution admin panel), institution admins can manage users and courses, customize branding and system settings, access various institution-wide reports and analytics, etc.
- Digital badge management system that supports badge creation, issuing, and tracking. It also supports guideline badges and two levels of badge hierarchy.
- Digital certificates using CN build-in templates or institution custom templates. Issue certified electronic certificates and transcripts to members' CN ePortfolios.
- Access to institution-wide networking opportunities.
- Integration with Student Information Systems (SIS) and Single Sign On (SSO).
- Integration with G-Suite (Google account and Google Drive), Dropbox, Microsoft One Drive, and LTI tools (Turnitin, Zoom, ProctorEdu, etc.).
- Institutional public page for branding, courses advertisement, etc.
- Institution Gateway Page (created per request) for branding, member sign-up/login, and search member ePortfolios based on skills and artifacts.
- Automated course completion reminder emails & institution member emails.
- Institution branding and assessment through members' CN ePortfolios.
- Institution-level question banks.
- One admin training and one pedagogical training for free.
- One-time setup and configuration of the institution’s CN Channel.
- A dedicated account manager to ensure satisfaction and success.
- Ongoing user support via Helpdesk email email@example.com.
- Pedagogy and technical consultation and support from the CN team to ensure successful implementation.
- Receive the earliest product updates.
- Additional user orientation webinars or training workshops per request.
- Participate in the CN R&D process, give feedback to the CN development team, and join education technology collaboration through CN's R&D laboratory, IUPUI CyberLab.
- Request CN to query specific institution data if it is not already provided via the CN admin panel.
- Provide pedagogical support to help design or review your courses to make sure the best use of technology and student learning outcomes.
- Work with instructional design teams to conceptualize and create and implement digital badges and/or certificates.
- Request software customization and development for new tools or optimizing existing tools.
If your institution has any questions regarding licensing CN LMS, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to leave a comment.