Viewing Your Child's Report
The child's report contains the following information:
- Course Completion Percent: This is calculated by the number of completed activities divided by the total number of published activities in the course.
- Last Course Visit: The most recent date they visited the course.
- Course Grade: The current course grade, which contains a letter grade and a percent.
You can also click "View Grade Analytics" from the top-right to see your child's grades versus the course average.
If your child is in multiple courses, you can click the "Select Course" dropdown to choose and view a different course.
If you have multiple children you can change which child you are viewing with the "Select an account to view" dropdown at the very top of the page.
If your child has received badges or has any guideline badges to earn, they will be displayed at the top of this page. You can click on a badge to view details about it.
Return to CN
You can always return to CN to check your child's ongoing progress by visiting www.thecn.com and logging into your CN account.
- Your username could be your CN number or your email address (i.e., the one that your child's school uses).
- Your password is the one you created during account set-up. If you forgot the password, click "Forgot Password" to reset it.