CN is now offering an institution gateway page to ePortfolio licensing institutions. This page gathers student ePortfolios from your institution, allowing industry partners and potential employers to search for and view talents. It also gives a new way to demonstrate the success of your ePortfolio initiative and overall education.
Search the talent by ePortfolio at your institution
This page comes with a unique URL and branded institution-wide ePortfolio search features. You can link to this page from your institution's ePortfolio webpage or other web pages. The ePortfolio search features can be shared with external viewers like potential employers to find student talents.
See example: iu.thecn.com
Anyone can come to this page and use the search features shown in the screenshot below. Search options include search by member name, skill, badge, or showcase.
Institution-branded sign-up/login page
From the institution gateway page, institutional members can also sign up for their CN account and/or log in. Based on the institution's use case, sign-up may be disabled. The institution sign-up/login page URL is typically the institution name or acronym ending with .thecn.com/login, for example, iu.thecn.com/login, Institutions may require members to use their institution email or passcode to sign up.
Please see the below example:
Set up the page
CN licensing institutions that are interested in obtaining a free Institution Gateway page can contact firstname.lastname@example.org and send us the following:
- Institution logo (logo space is circular) *
- Cover image
- Website URL *
- Additional resources to add to the sign-up/login page. They can be tutorials, ePortfolio style guides, ePortfolio examples, or other materials helpful to users
- Location of the institution (city and country) *
- Additional directions (appear before the sign-up/login form that tells students or users what the page or CN platform will be used for, etc.) *
- Required email domain or passcode
* is required information