This is a general procedure. Steps may be adjusted based on each licensed institution's needs and requests:
1. Launch and Planning: 1-hour meeting between CN key project personnel and the client's team.
2. The CN team will set up an Institution Channel (the institution admin panel) for the client.
3. Integration: the technology team of the client will install the CN plug-in in their LMS. It only takes 1-2 hours.
4. The CN team will provide a 1.5-hour admin training to the client. School leaders, technology staff, and other project stakeholders are recommended to attend this meeting.
Note: step 4 can happen before 3.
5. Institution Channel admin modify Channel settings if needed. Any required customizations will also be developed.
6. CN team trains the trainers or deliver faculty development workshop or webinar. It usually 1.5 hours.
7. While users use the platform, we frequently follow up and seek feedback. If any changes and new features are required, we will justify the needs, develop and deliver through future releases.