CourseNetworking (CN) allows CN Channel admins to manually bulk add users to courses through CSV upload. Please follow the guide below to prepare your CSV file and update the users.
Prepare CSV File
- Format 1: User Institution ID, Institution Course ID, role
- Format 2: User Institution ID, CN Course ID(7-digit number), role
- Format 3: User CN#, Institution Course ID, role
- Format 4: User CN#, CN Course ID (7-digit number), role
- Format 5: User Primary Email, Institution Course ID, role
- Format 6: User Primary Email, CN Course ID (7-digit number), role
Below is an example of a CSV file using Format 5. This CSV file has been attached to the article.
Upload the CSV File to Import User-Course Relationship
Once you have your CSV file ready, you can follow the steps below to import the user-course relationship.
Step 1: Go to Course Management and click on the CSV Import User-Course Relationship link.
Step 2: Click on the dropdown and select the format you wish to use.
Step 3: After you've selected a format, you can upload your CSV file by clicking on Browse or you can drag-and-drop the file into the gray box.
After uploading the file, a popup message will appear letting you know that the file was uploaded successfully and if you had any errors in your file.