Add CN ePortfolio to Your Moodle
Step 1: Log into your Moodle (admin account) and navigate to Site Administration. Hit Plugins, then Manage Tools.
Step 2: Under Manage Tools, click Configure a tool manually.
Step 3: Please fill out the form with the details below.
Under the Tool Settings section:
- Name the tool: CN ePortfolio (Course-level)
- Tool URL: https://www.thecn.com/program/lti1p3/tool_launch/portfolio_course
- LTI version: LTI 1.3.
- Public key type: Keyset URL.
- Public keyset: paste in https://www.thecn.com/program/lti1p3/tool_jwks
- Initiate login URL: paste in https://www.thecn.com/program/lti1p3/tool_oidc_init/portfolio_course
- Redirection URI(s): paste in https://www.thecn.com/program/lti1p3/tool_launch/portfolio_course
- Tool configuration usage: Select the option you’d like.
- Default Launch Container: New window. Check off: Supports Deep Linking.
Under the Services section on this page:
- IMS LTI Assignment and Grade Services: Use this service for grade sync and column management.
- IMS LTI Names and Role Provisioning: Use this service to retrieve members’ information as per privacy settings.
- Tool Settings: Use this Service.
Under the Privacy section on this page:
- Share launcher's name with tool: Always.
- Share launcher's email with tool: Always.
- Accept grades from the tool: Always.
Under the Miscellaneous section on this page:
Default organization ID: For the CN ePortfolio integration it can be left blank.
Step 4: Hit Save Changes. You should now see the tool you just created towards the bottom of the page.
Add CN ePortfolio LTI 1.3 Tool to a Course
Step 1: Click My courses
Step 2: Click on manage courses, Under “Miscellaneous”, you will be able to see a list of courses.
Step 3: Select a course and edit it.
Step 4: Click “ Add an activity or resource”. Then choose “External tool”.
Step 5: Input the following information and save the info:
- Select the Activity name as CN ePortfolio (Course-level)
- The pre - pre-configured tool has to be selected as CN ePortfolio (Course-level)
- Tool URL can be left empty
Step 6: If you go back to the course page, you will be able to see the newly added external tool.