CN Channel admins can add a certified institution logo and default cover image on each Channel member’s profile. To do so, go to the “Branding & Customization” section of your Channel, and find “Certified Institution Logo for User Profile Page” and “Default Profile Cover Image for All Institution Members”.
Upload your institution’s logo and a default cover image (for example, a beautiful scene of your campus).
Then, your Channel members’ profiles will display a CN certified institution logo and the cover image you uploaded.
A few key logic points we want to emphasize:
- The certified institution logo and default cover image will only be added to the profiles of Active and Alumni accounts. It will not be added to profiles of Parent, External and Inactive accounts.
2. Once institution admins add an institution logo, it will be displayed on each Channel member’s profile, whether or not the member has already added any logos. The default cover image, however, will only be added to profiles that have not had a cover image.
- Channel members can add/edit the description and time period on the admin uploaded institution logo. They cannot edit institution name, institution URL and the logo image. However, they can remove the entire logo.
- Channel members can upload their own cover image to replace the admin uploaded cover image at any time.
- Institution admins can edit and update the certified institution logo and the default cover image from CN Channel at any time. The updates will apply to Channel members’ profiles unless the member has removed the logo and. uploaded his/her own cover image.