Below is the CN development plan of May 2019 to May 2020. This plan serves as a general guide for CN R&D in the following year. The details may subject to change based on project implementation realities.
1. Accessibility Refinements (done)
2. Quiz analytics (the first version already released)
3. Accept credit card and Wechat payment (in testing)
4. Export ePortfolio (in testing)
5. Refine badge logic (in testing)
1. Make thecn.com completely mobile responsive, improving user interface and accessibility at the same time.
1.1 Make Home page mobile responsive (in the process, refine post forms, add short video and audio recording functions)
1.2 Make Course page mobile responsive (in the process, refine student Dropbox and Calendar)
1.3 Make CN Post responsive
1.4 Make Network page mobile responsive
2. Randomly select questions from Question Bank
3. Release the Beta version of Rumi: AI-based Smart Learning Agent who sends announcements, suggests connections, jobs, credentials, skills and learning resources, shares user quotes with individual users.
Oct 2019-May 2020:
1. Improve LMS features for organization and corporate training:
1.1 Release new Content tool (a simplified version of the Task tool, focusing on supporting self-paced learning, progress tracking, and auto course completion)
1.2 Channel Analytic & Reports refinements: increase consistency, offer more customized reports, schedule email reports to send to recipients, etc.
1.3 Promot courses on institution public page
1.4 Super Admin Account: one CN account manages multiple Channels
2. ePortfolio refinements
2.1 Rate ePortfolio and ePortfolio completeness
The following features and other features may be developed per licensees’ requests:
- ePortfolio parent view
- Course level ePortfolio analytics
- Course level Showcase template and competency-based assessment
- Rubrics and Rubrics Library
- Automatically issue a certificate once a series of courses are completed
Please sign in to leave a comment.