You can find a list of available courses from the Educator Learning Network course catalog page https://ww2.kdp.org/menu/cn/
Individual course pages provide detailed information about the course:
- The course prices will be displayed on the top of this page. Most courses will offer two prices: a member price and a nonmember price.
- If you are not a KDP member, the button on the right will take you to the membership page to apply for KDP membership or renew it.
- If you find a course you wish to purchase, click on the Enroll button. If you are not logged in, the button will say “Logon to Enroll” instead. In this case, you will need to log into your KDP account first.
If you already have a CN account, and your CN account uses the same email address as your KDP account, you will be prompted to enter your CN password to log into the system.
*If you don't remember your CN Password, click the "Forgot Password" link. An email will be sent to your email to guide you to reset your CN Password.
If the CN system cannot find an account that is associated with your KDP email address, you will be asked whether you have a CN account or not.
If you have a CN account, click the YES button and enter your CN login credentials. If you do not have a CN account, click the NO button. A CN account will automatically be created for you. There will be a welcome email sent to you, from which you can set up a password for your CN account.
Next, you will be taken to the course purchase page.
- The price of the course will be displayed at the top in ELN Coins. An ELN Coin is the currency used to purchase courses on Educator Learning Network.
- If you are not a KDP member, or used to be a member, you will see this link prompting you to become a KDP member. One of the many perks of becoming a member is paying a discounted price on courses!
- If you have a coupon code, you can enter it here. Remember that coupon codes are in all caps.
- Your present ELN Coin balance is displayed here. If you do not have enough coins to purchase the course, you can click on this +Purchase More Coins link. One ELN Coin costs $1 USD.
- Once you have reviewed everything and are ready to complete your order, click on the Purchase Course button.
Once you have finished your purchase, you’ll be taken to course!
From now on, you can always return to the course from the Educator Learning Network course catalog page https://ww2.kdp.org/menu/cn/