1. When your instructor or school admin awards you a badge, it automatically appears on your CN profile/portfolio. You should receive a notification for it.
2. Badges awarded from an institution course or your institution admin will have a green check mark next to them, meaning they are certified by CourseNetworking.
3. You can easily share your badge to social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. You can also share your badge to Mozilla Backpack, in an email or share the link.
4. Easily download your badge with metadata to your local computer here.
5. Hide your badge by clicking "Hide Badge". Only you can see hidden badges, other users cannot.
6. If you’re worried about privacy, hide course info on badges by checking this box. Once the box is checked, only you can see the name of the course where you received the badge.