1. Encourage career development programs, First Year Seminar courses and capstone courses to use CN ePortfolio, or make building ePortfolio a required learning activity in these programs and courses.
2. Encourage instructors to make ePortfolio a course learning activity. For example, instructors may ask students to create a folder on their ePortfolio and add course project files and assignment files. This activity will be counted towards course grade or bonus points.
3. Encourage instructors to use CN Post and give students badges. The badges will be certified and automatically added to student ePortfolios. Student's posts created through CN Post will also be displayed on their ePortfolio. They can select the proper ones to show on their public ePortfolio.
4. Institution admins may add an institution logo and a cover image for all institution members. The logo will be certified. Institution members can customize the cover image if they want to.
5. Institution admins may create and award students institution level badges, such as Dean's List, Graduating with Honors, Community Service badge, Course Completion badge, etc. These institution level badges will be automatically certified and display on user ePortfolio.
6. Award students certificates from CN Channel. Institution admins can upload existing certificates in PDF format or create electronic certificates using a template provided by the system. These certificates will be automatically certified and displayed on user ePortfolio.
7.Institution admins may upload student transcripts to their ePortfolio. The transcript will be automatically certified. Students can then share their transcript with potential employers or school admission officers (by simply sharing the URL of the transcript file).
8. Institution admins may create predefined sections on institution members' profile and give students guidelines to complete these sections. These sections can be created based on educational outcomes or competencies students are expected to obtain. For example, create a "Presentation Skills" section and ask students to share their presentation experience and PowerPoint slides. Another section can be "Communication Skills" and ask students to upload evidence to showcase their communication skills. Assessors can be assigned to each predefined section to evaluate students' learning outcomes and competencies. Please read this article for steps to do so: https://support.